Feeling tired after stent placement. Restless legs, pain and hypertension. How to get better mobility?

My mother (78) had two stents placed in her heart last March. She still feels weak and tired. She should be feeling better now..Has restless legs, pain.. BP and P is fine. What would help her have more energy and bettter balance. Rides a stationary bike and walks when she feels good. My sister and I are her caregivers. Do you have any advice as to what we can do to help her gain better mobility?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013