Feeling tired after masturbation

Hello doctor my name is AAAAAAA my age is 24 i have nerver masterbauted since my teen age and i started this only 2 months back. Before starting this usually my sperm comes out in sleep but after the start of masterbauting it dosent happen. But when i do it i feel little tired and more over if leave a interval of 7-12 days i feel like doing it and i am not getting concentration on work. So as i am feeling tiered would it cause any affect to health and should i stop it or shall i continue with certain interval of days, if so please tell me how many days should i give gap. Thanl You
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012
The sperm which used to come out during sleep was the extra semen that was not being used. Now that you have started masturbating, there is no excessive semen for nightfall.
At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It should not cause you any pain.

It is not a trait of embarassment to masturbate. It is just normal as I think for you.
It does not cause any long term weakness or health problem. You can do it 3-4 times a week as per your convenience.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal