Feeling that I am not breathing normally. Is this due to stress?

its been twenty days.i feel im not breathing normally.its kind of short quick breaths. and i feel lightheaded all the time.its not pain.its just a feeling that cant be described.started from the temporal its just above my neck and persists in temporal region is due to stress?as i tend to think a lot about future.what i will will i cope in this competitive an overthinker and im affected by little things easily.also this started after i had a breakup few months ago.what it it??i feel hopeless...i cant tolerate this feeling...PLZ HELPPP...
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013