Feeling something crawling in vein. Looks swollen and hurts. What it could be?

About a week ago it felt like something was crowling in my vain,it burt and hurt really bad .but two hours passed and it went into my foot ,then to my hand and two fingers . Then it went into the middle of my back for 4 days .now it has went to my face . Every place it goes it gets really swollen. But it s only in one spot at a time. I don t know what it is or what it could be.. what do I need to do? Like with my face I went to bed and no bumps on my face and when I woke up it looked like I have been trying to pop a pimple or something.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, looking to the history given here I could say that this is your psychological, condition and this called tactile hallucination you really need to keep the stress and anxiety depression level very low, and no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you, take care and have a nice day.