Feeling sick, had stiff joint, pain in leg. What is the treatment?

on monday my son spent the day/eve being randomly sick but was better after about 24/36 hours the next day my wife had the same problem (my son was better) this lasted for the same time and she also had stiff joints at the time by thursday she was better, today when i woke up i was sick an awful lot which continued a couple times during the day , ialso have very painful joints in my legs
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
When you get a viral infection you can also get a reactive arthritis which is inflammation in the joints because of the virus. This is self limiting and usually improves as the other symptoms from the virus get better. Until it spontaneously improves anti-inflammatory medication can help.