Feeling sick. Anti sickness tablets not working. Having diarrhea. Cure?

I have been sick everyday since last Sunday so nearly a week I been to my doctor 2 times and been prescribed 2 different types of anti sickNess tablets (neither worked) then last night I finally started to feel a little better n managed to eat and drink something, then in the middle of the night I woke up three times with diarrhoea but noticed that it isn t normal diarrhoea it is like a gooey clear watery substance, please help Me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013