Feeling pressure in the head, stabbing pain in the temple, numbness in the neck and arm. Causes?

I have a weird sensation in my head most of the time. It feels like a perssure in the right side of my head, sometimes it feels like a stabbing pain in my right eye or temple, but it usually only lasts a second or 2. One night i had a weird stabbing headache in my right eye that lasted for over 5 minutes tho. I also have some numbness and stiffness in my neck and arm ( also on right side). Sometimes i also feel discomfort in my right eye, like something was in my eye. It s making me stressfull and worried as hell. I m 18 and male.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012