Feeling pressure in temples with pain, dizziness. Taking light treatment, condition improved, worsened. Recommendations?

About a year ago I started feeling pressure on my temples with pain then I started to feel dizzy. The first doctor i saw told me that it could probably be vertigo. He gave me some exercises to do at home but nothing. I checked with another doctor and he told me it could be caused by my low blood pressure. He gave me some pills to better my blood circulation and told me that i needed to start exercising and drinking caffeeine products. I did and it helped but know i'm back to feeling the same way.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013