Feeling pins and needles in the legs and arms. Suffer from night sweats. Have osteoarthritis and borderline anemia

I am a 49 year old woman experiencing pins and needles in feet legs and arms which feels like a burning sensation . It s worse as the day wears on and wakes me at night. I also suffer from night sweats . I have had some blood work which is normal. I also get stiff joints. I have osteoarthritis in neck and right hip but also get achy elbows and if I sit still for too long ( like a car journey) find it hard to stand up straight. I haven t had results for RA test yet but thyroid and diabetes have been ruled out. I m borderline e anaemic.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013