Feeling pins and needles all over the body. Not getting better with medications. Opinion?

Hi, my body aches all over, feels like pins and needles all over. but im not sick and dont have a headache at all. i started feeling like this 3 or 4 days ago, went seen a doc and he said he thinks im getting sick, but its been 4 days, i would've been sick already. he gave me meds i forget the name, but he said its like alive, but just a little stronger. when i take it, i feel better for a few hrs, but then it comes back. Driving me crazy!!!
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013