Feeling pain in arm and shoulder joint. X-ray showed everything fine. What's wrong?

I am 46 yrs old, last few weeks one of my friend asked me to join playing badminton n I was so excited, I won the game, after few day I feel my join arm on my shoulder was pain, i went to the doctor and extray but they couldn t find anything wrong with my join, I have been 2 months by now but I feel painfully on shoulder specially when I sleep by using air-condition... please help me what went wrong with my join ...
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012