Feeling of weakness even after doing exercise and sex. No weight gain. Recommendation regarding natural health vitamins?

Hi I am 42 years old and have a sedantry lifestyle. I spent most of the time in laptop basically social worker, I am 5.6 ht and weigh 62 kg, very difficult to gain wt. I feel very weak in little chores though I walk and do stretches for 5 days in a week for atleast 40 min max every day. Like to know if there is any natural health vitamins that can be recomended. And espeically I have sex once in may be 10 days. After sex I am very weak and tired too.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012