Feeling of tiny bites, crawling all over body at night, no bite marks, have dry skin. Steps to tackle this?

We stored our belongings in a rental storage garage all summer. We did not cover our mattress. After moving into a new apartment, I began feeling tiny bites all over my body. In the morning there are no recognizable marks, I cannot see anything though I have tried. We have a second home and now have these tiny bites in both beds. I have asked my husband if he feels anything and he always says no. I do not feel them during the day, but they seem to crawl all over my skin at night, and the bites literally wake me up. I thought they were bed bugs but I do not have bite marks. Searching my bed tonight with the light on I am not sure if I found any evidence or not. Lots of dried skin but some darker little tiny hard things that appear to have some kind of antennae but so hard to see. What is my first step as now it has been a few weeks and it seems to be getting worse.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
There is a high possibility to have bed bugs and many a times bite marks are not visualised. I ask you to wash all of your bed linens in boiled water along with your clothings. Then use those washed clothings and bed linens. If its due to bed bug then it will be releived. Otherwise as your husband are denying any such symptoms which you are suffering this may also be a case of tactile hallucination and in that case you have to consult a psychiatrist and have a trial of anti-psychotics and look for the improvement.
Hope i have answered you.
Thank you.