Feeling of testicles getting sucked from inside during masturbation. Reason for such a feeling?

hello doctor, i am a male , 27 years of age, from india, and i have a problem worrying me about my reproductive system , last 1 month , when ever i feel to masturbate , when am lying down in the bed, i feel my left testicle is getting swallowed, it gets me worried and i don t proceed to masturbate, or i do it slowly, its exactly not a pain i feel but sort of its getting sucked or pulled from inside. Is this normal?, can u tell me why am feeling such? ive never felt such before. Vinu
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Good Day!

You might be suffering from a dilated varicocoele on the left testis and engorgement of the vein might be causing the pain in your testicle.

I would suggest doing a scrotal ultrasound with doppler to check the presence of varicocoeles. Varicocoeles are treated surgically by ligating the dilated veins.

I Hope i have answered your question and best of luck.