Feeling of something stuck in throat, intense pressure. History of anxiety disorder. Treatment?

For the past several days, I ve felt like there was something stuck in my throat . I m not struggling to breathe, but sometimes the pressure in my throat feels really intense. The other problem is I have an anxiety disorder , so part of me feels like its all in my head. I ve never had a panic attack lasting several days, but I don t want to go to ER hear them tell me I m experiencing nothing. Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012