Feeling of small grain like particle near cervix. Paps normal. What could this be?

Who am I speaking with? I have a question regarding my cervix . When I feel it, right near the opening there is something that feels like a grain of salt...very very very small. It has been there for two years and everything always if fine. Is this common? My OBGYN says it is and all paps are normal, just curious to know what you may small, I mean not a lump or anything...feels more like a small tiny piece of salt..if even that?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer