Feeling of pain on the back and various portions of head with goosebumps, tingling in hands and legs, numbness in various body parts, disturbed sleep due to rapid heart beats. What could be wrong?

hi.. im starting to feel headache at the back of my head and some parts of my s like a goosebumps over my head.. When i wake up this morning my head hurts so much but it didn t lasts long..i always feel goosebumps everyday in my hands and in my legs..sometimes i felt numbness in some parts of my body.. i want to sleep but i cant because my heart beats rapidly..i cant understand what i feel right now but is there something wrong with me? please help me. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
maybe you should check your blood pressure...