Feeling of obstruction in throat, pain while swallowing, diagnosed a pharyngitis, no improvement with medicines. Suggestion?

Hi, its been almost 2 weeks now i have something in my throat its like a bid that wont come out and ots painful when i swallow . The doctor said its pharengitisthey gave me atibiotics but i still have it. I have no confedence on this doctors here in Bermuda. O be sewn aloy and hearf a lot of mal practice and mis diagnosis. Can you help meon this?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. i think your doctor is right and you should follow his/her advice. please continue the medications and avoid smoking/alcohol/tea and coffee/spicy food stuff for few days.also do warm salt water gargling 5-6 times a day. this will help. thanks