Feeling of obstruction in throat, pain in tummy and belly button. What should be done?

Hi i brought a knor packet sauce cooked it and started eating it and found 2 staples, as i was eating i found something hard in my chicken and just swallowed it as thought it was a piece of bone but am worried now that it was another staple. My throat feels like i have something stuck in my throat and had a pain in my tummy, went to bed and woke up feeling rubbish sore throat and achy i also have a pain under my belly button what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012