Feeling of movement in pubic hairline, stomach bloating and distention. History of urinary polyp removal. Possible causes?

i dont feel a lump on my lower right side its located by pubic hairline. it just feels like something is moving around in there and my stomache is very bloated looks like im 7 month pregnant. Im 57yrs old female. four years ago i had a urinary polyp removed. that took 3 biopsys and ultrasound pelvic and on stomache they still could not detecet it. dr did a d&c found it . it was size of a grapefruit.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012