Feeling of food stuck in chest, weight loss, joint pains and cramping, muscle twitching, frozen hands and feet,panic attacks. Help?

For about 1 1/2 months I ve been experiencing weird symptoms. First I felt like food was stuck in my chest. Saw a GI doc, had an endoscopy , have a hiatal hernia and Gerd . However I started losing weight, have lost 3-4 pounds and I m down to 99 lbs. I then started having migrating pains all over, in joints and in muscles. Joints have started popping, pain and cramping will last a few seconds then travel to another place. Now my right leg and arm feel heavy. Muscles twitching. My hands snd feet are ice cold, but the right hand is much colder. My blood work was negative for rheumatoid arthritis and lupus . I m having panic attacks and now feel like there s extra saliva in my mouth. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012