Feeling of fluid around ears, heavyheadedness, frustation, fatigue. Suggestions?

Hi, my dad has this feeling of fluid behind his head and around ears and it s been causing a lot of problems in his life. He can t drive properly anymore; he has a feeling that the car is unstable, and has steering problems. He feels heavy headed and also frustrated and fatigued. He also said he can in a way here this fluid in back of his head and around ear area. Help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
From history it seems that he might be having vertigo.
This might be due to Cervical spondilitis, some problem in his ear like infection, otosclerosis, some problems in eyes.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
After examination go for treatment accordingly.
Ok and take care.