Feeling of blood rushing to head, ear ringing, metallic taste, breathing trouble, itchy palms and soles after sleeping. Hypothyroidism?

my symptoms start at night when i am asleep. my head feels like the blood is rushing to the top of my head, my ears start to ring and i have a metal taste in my mouth. then i have trouble breathing and my heart feels like it is coming out og my chest. then the palms of my hands itch and the bottom of my feet itch. i have blacked out in the past and had nausea and upset stomach. is this related to my hypothyriodism?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012