Feeling neuropathic pain in the feet, chronic abdominal pain. Tried prednisone, lyrica and tegritol. Any suggestions?

I have neuropathic pain in both feet. I have had it for six years. It has continued to get worse, and is almost unbearable now. I also have functional chronic abdominal pain which is almost unbearable as well. I have tried prednisone , Lyrica , tegritol, cymbalta, and other pain killers. I cannot take any narcotics. No one seems to know how to help me. I have also tried alternative medicine which has not helped either. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013