Feeling nauseous, throwing up a lot, headache and abdominal cramps. What could be the reason?

i ve been feeling nauseous, throwing up a lot, have really bad headaches in between the day everyday, i have to go to the restroom a lot, i was spotting for a week, i have cramps and my lower back hurts, i smell food and it sometimes makes me sick and when i eat i feel full by the time i eat a second piece what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
HI THERE, I con't know your age so excuse me if you are in the wrong age bracket but your symptoms are suggestive of early pregnancy if you are in the reproductive age group. Kindly get a urine pregnancy test done. Also get a urine exam done for any infection.Sorry I can't help you much as your history is not quite complete and a little more information would be helpful. Take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shoaib Khan's  Response
Hello and welcome,

If you don't mind me asking you: Are you married? When was your last sexual encounter?

Could you purchase a urine pregnancy stick and get yourself checked.

Once this has been ruled out, we could more into the details of your presentation. How are your eating habits? And a few other gastrointestinal tract related questions.

Please write back to us with a more detailed description on your symptoms like the time, duration, gas, occurrence of vomiting, hydration status, etc.

Wishing you the best in health.

Best regards.