Feeling nauseous and dizzy, passed out feelings, shaky. What's going on ?

I have a very strange situation. Lately, I have been very nauseous and dizzy and feelings of passing out. I don t feel like my mind is in real life anymore, I m spacey and cannot pay attention. I forget what I am talking about in the middle of sentences. I often think about why I m sitting here or how things were created and I freak myself out. I feel like I am going insane. And I m also shaky. Any time I lay my hand or arm or legs against something, my mind makes me think it hurts. Like my bones. I m so confused.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Thanks for writing in.

From your problems, it looks like you should consult a psychiatrist and get yourself examined completely. These thoughts might be affecting your daily life and need immediate medical attention. You need to be evaluated for your psychological abilities and underlying causes in detail.

Hope this helps