Feeling nausea, headache, back pain and depressed after taking medication to lower cholesterol. Can I get an alternate medication?

I had done my blood test and found some variance in the same. My homocysteine shows 18.2 where the normal range should be 6 to 15 for adult male. My total cholesterol shows 251 agaisnt the normal range of 125-200, my HDL SHOWS 48 normal range is 35-80, my L.D.L. shows 157 NORMAL range is 85-130, my tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio s 5.3 normal ratio is 3 to 5. I have been prescribed medicines of antoxy -2, Lupifolin 1 mg and Razel 5. for the same. While having medicines for last four days i was not in good healty. i was always feeling nausia, headache like hang over, back pain , depresed, and even vomiting sensation. Yesterday i have stopped all medicines and today i just feel normal which clearly indicates there are some side effects for one of the drugs. Can someone guide me which tablet should i stop and what will be the alternative to reduce my cholesterol and get fit and healthy. Manoj
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013