Feeling low, sadness, insecurity, mood swings. Have stopped taking toperamate for migraine. Is this a withdrawal sign?

hi i am 36 yr old female having a h\o migraine .am on tryptomer since 3 yrs ..was on 25 mg for quite a long time and then increased upto 50 since june 2011. but my migrine didnt get better and since august i have been taking toperamate 25 mg BD tryptomer 50 and magnesium citrate 400mg OD .by this medication my migraine is almost gone but since 1 month i am feeling ver very low, insecure ,and am always on the verge of crying. all the time i am crying. few days back i was fine with a certain situation but all of a sudden started feeling insecure . sometimes feel guilty and sometimes react in anger. my query is can this happen due to toperamate? is this depression ? should i increase tryptomer or stop toperamate? please advise me .
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013