Feeling lightheaded, headaches, chest pain. Taking preeclampsia and Lisiperol. Should I get an Echocardiogram?

Hello I am a 30 yr old female 6 mths post partum , had preeclampsia and was induced , hemmoraged and had to have a blood transfusion. My blood pressure never regulated after birth so was put n 60 mg Procardia, I haven't felt normal since giving birth I get this weird lightheaded feeling everyday , headaches, chest pain etc, I had an EKG came back normal but I still continue to have this horrible feeling and now they switched me to Lisiperol I feel that's made it so much worse, heart disease is a big issue in my family and my aunt passed at 48 recently of a major heart attack , I know something is wrong I'm not feeling normal ever and this feeling is taking over my life and ability to be a full hands on mom, they also determined its not anxiety nor panic , my question is should I be getting an Echocardiogram? My aunt is a Nurse at Brigham & Woman's on the cardiac unit she says I should be seein a cardiologist it seems to do with the heart
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013