Feeling light headed, tiredness, stomach feeling harder, sexually active, on pill. Reason for symptoms?

well i have not been feeling myself lately! i have been feeling light headed, queasy, feeling as if i m ready to pass out sometimes, extremely tired, and my stomach is getting harder as the days go on it seems like. i am sexually active and i do not use condoms because i am allergic tot hem but i am on the pill and i take it faithfully each night! i am not sure what is wrong with me can someone please help me?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013