Feeling itchy vagina and bum hole. On antibiotic. Is it a thrush? Any ideas?

Hi I have been really itchy between my vagina and bumhole. I am also itchy between the labia majora and labia minora , i looked and it looks red in between the lips on the left side. I havent had any bleeding and no strange discharge. Im not sure whether it just irritation from bad toilet paper? Ive also not long ago finished a course of antibiotics for a really bad common cold which ive read can cause thrush. Ive never had thrush but from what Ive read it doesnt appear to be thrush. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012