Feeling heavy headed and dizzy, sleepless night. Treatment?

hello there very very worried as last nite i felt heavy in th head and and felt i was going to fall back everytime i did sumthing and a was swaying when i walked sumtimes as my body felt very heavy. can you please tell me what could be wrong. even my partner kissing me made me get very dizzie and bending over to kiss him i got dizzie. very very scared and dot know whats going on. i the 2 nites b4 this happend i was up till 2:30am talking to a good friend and then went to bed at 2:30 and slept for 6 hours then i got up and the next nite did the same. so can u please tell me what was happening to me,..???
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of CERVICAL SPONDYLOSIS may be the cause for your sufferings.

confirm with x-ray for neck

wishing you good health