Feeling gasy, nausea, vomiting. On diet, no bread and starch. Only fruits and veggies. Is this celiac disease? Concerned

I ate popcorn last night and its the last thing i ate before going to bed i have been on a diet the past few weeks with no bread or starch also no extra sugar just protein, fruit and veggies and I woke up this morning feeling gasy and I thought it would passbut instead it became worse and cause nanausea as well I did throw up I'm wondering if this could be signs of celiac disease?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013