Feeling fizzy noises in head, Sounds last a few seconds only. What could be the cause?

For the past few years, I ll get these fizzy noises in my head. Very deep inside my brain is where it sounds like it comes from. They last a few seconds. I never have any post difficulties or problems associated with my head after the event. I ve never documented them but I have had maybe 20-25 that have occurred. They have been rare but common I suppose you could say. Has anyone ever heard of this happening? Fizzing is the best descriptive word.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. If you are sure that you can distinguish the symptom as it is, I suggest you not to worry too much and don't be too anxious.

People suffering from mental disorders named Hallucination / delusion do experience hissing or fizzing noise from their head / inside head etc. Not only that , they also might experience so many noises. I am not suggesting anything. For the time being believe that you are healthy and do not worry about the noise.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.