Feeling fatigue, dizziness. Ecg showed borderline inferior q waves and left ventricular hypertrophy. Is it serious?

I have been having various symptoms eg... fatigue ,sob, dizziness I went to the er recently and had an ekg that said borderline inferior q waves and left ventricular hypertrophy , I do have a history of loan atrial fibrillation with rvr, but nuclear stress and echo show normal healthy heart.......why dident the er dr take the abnormal ekg seriously?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012
the reason that ER Dr. took the EKG normal is because he had all the other investigations and tests done which could be necessary to rule out abnormal EKG. secondly q waves are non specific and do not have much significance instead the EKG itself do not have much sensitivity and specificity. it is more specific and sensitive only with positive findings during symptoms like chest pain or shortness of breath. the findings on your EKG may be due to former problem that is ATRIAL FIBRILLATION. and the shortness of breath you are having is due to pulmonary hypertension also cause the hypertrophied ventricular thus increasing the load on the heart and all contributing to the symptoms you are having
with regards