Feeling emotional, protein in urine, and getting dark discharge after 8 months of delivery. Not interested in sex. Any ideas?

When should my hormones be back to normal after having a baby? My baby is 8 months and I still feel emotional, very tired, I have protein in my urine , I never feel like having sex anymore and it feels really uncomfortable and I m starting with a dark discharge have you got any answers for me please or advice the tiredness and the problem with me not feeling like sex is really effecting my relationship with my partner?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Hi,welcome to HCM. Your history looks like there may some infection in your uterus which is affecting your hormones level and causing all these problems. So I would like to suggest you to visit a gynecologist for the local examination & further investigation for your hormonal levels, like which hormone is affecting?

No need to worry much.It can be cured with proper treatment.

Good luck,