Feeling congested, mucus phlegm with bloody discharge, lower back spine hurting. Urgent care required?

Hello I have been congesteded and now the mucus phlegm is coming up with a bloody discharge . My Lowe back spine are is hurting. I touched the area and it feels like there s a piece of my spine the can be flipped up and down like a light switch. I don t have much money to go to the ER should I just go to an urgent care or will this go away on its own?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
blood stain mucous with pain in the spine is alarming....
two most likely posibilities are TB and carcinoma lung....if there is a family history of TB,THEN the most likekly diagnoses is pulmonary TB WITH CARRIES SPINE.... if patient is aged and chronic smoker then carcinoma lung may be the other posibilities...