Feeling cold, headache, vomiting. Child has foot and mouth disease. Heatstroke?

My husband and I are in Thailand and last night he complained he was too cold, he now has a headache and just started vomiting. I'm not sure if that's to him thinking he has heatstroke and consuming too much liquid too quickly. He's never sick and our 8 month old is recovering from foot and mouth disease. Last night we both ate the same food and apart from being tired I have no symptoms yet!!! Thank you very much doctor,
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013