Feeling cold and short of breath. Has sore hip and shoulder. Had been surfing. Gave Panadol.

my son is 16 went for a surf about 3hrs ago and come home shaking and said he mite have been bitin he has been realy cold wrap up in a dooner quilt with heater on him on one side of hes hip is sore and he said hes short of breath ive give him 2 panadolabout 15min now I just ask him he said still the same cold but hot inside and now hes shoulder is sore joann chandler
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
The pain that you are having could be related to the fatigue caused by the excessive exercise during surfing. Rest and mild pain killers along with a hot fomentation should help to ease your symptoms.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,