Feeling cold after delivery, done chest x-ray, taking TB medication

Doctor Please give me some advice My wife delivery a baby boy on feb 15 after that on april she fall sick she get terible cold and fever after making all the test doctor told she have tubercluose they remove the chest xstray, so they remove the cold from her body, and they told to get six months threatment, but now the treatment will finished soon but she still feeling cold,how many months needed to get fully recovery or what treatment she need can somebody adivice us she almost sometimes feeling very bad to taking the four tablets of tubercluose medicine everyday please try to give me some answer
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
The treatment of tbis with 4 drugs for first 2 to 3 months and then with 2 drugs for next 3 to 4 months. All medicines to be taken in the morning on empty stomach and nothing to be taken by mouth for next 1/2 hr. The duration of treatment is at least for 6 months and if required may be longer. This is decided by the doctor based on patients improvement and test reports. If doctor feels that she is cured there may be other reasons for her feeling cold like generalized weakness, anaemia, exhaustion, improper sleep or hormonal disorders. Consult your doctor regarding this.