Feeling chills, nausea, headaches and fatigue. High bilirubin levels. How can I get better?

Hi! I have been experiencing chills, nausea , severe headaches , and fatigue for over 3 weeks. At first I thought I was fighting the flu, but after taking over the counter meds such as DayQuil and Theraflu with no relief, I went to an urgent care to seek medical advice. I had a urine test and blood work done and everything came out normal EXCEPT my bilirubin total, it was 8.2 which was very high out of the 0.2-1.6 range. I was not prescribed anything after my visit and the Physician Assistant could not figure out what my diagnosis is and said I must see my primary care to do further work up. Can you please advise on what you think I may have and how I can get better? The symptoms are making it very hard to focus at work and I just want to get better.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013