Feeling breathless, uneasiness in the left part of the body after stopping medication for diabetes and hypertension. What to do?

I am under medication for hypertension (High BP ) and Diabetes since 2009. The medicies I take are Tazloc-H and Istamet(50+500) in the morning and Remylin D and Modalert 200 in the evening. In the past week I could not take medicines for 4-5 days which resulted in very high BP (170/118 in the left hand and 155/98 in the right hand). I feel uneasiness in the left part of my body, particularly my left hand and left jaw. I also feel breathless in the late night. Please advise. A
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012