Feeling bloated, tired. Relief on releasing gas, burping. Ultrasound normal. Permanent relief from trapped gas?

im in my early 20s and healthy for the most part. I eat decently. But for the past year ive been waking up very bloated and tired every single morning. As soon as i sit up i start releasing gas and i force myself to burp and it feels like a bit of a relief in my stomach and i let out a lot of trapped air. Sometimes i have to get my back and stomach massaged to get a little relief . i feel like its trapped gas because when i finally am able to pass gas the bloating and pain starts going away. The strange thing is that it only happens in the mornings when i wake up..or when ive been laying down for a couple of hours. Ive tried talking to my doctor but he told me im healthy i had an ultrasound done and was good. and was also tested for h pylori but came back negative.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013