Feeling bloated and tired, nausea. Not pregnant. Removed gall bladder in the past. What to do?

I had a big night out 3 nights ago & I'm still feeling sick, bloated & tired. Its been 3 days now & I feel like vomitting & sick constantly. I hardly drink but if I do im usually better the next day. Its d same feeling as morning sickness. I noticed my stomach is gradually increasing for the past 3 days. I dont have any pain, not pregnant & no problem with my bowel. I had my gallbladder taken out 10yrs ago.
Something doesnt seem right. What should I do? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013