Feeling bloated and pain in the abdomen after a fall. Need to see a doctor?

Last month, I fell off of a ladder trying to prune my tree. I fell face down but did not hit my head. Basically I fell flat on my stomach, breasts, thighs and legs like a flat pancake. I was a little stunned and sat on the ground to get my composure. I'd like to think that a like extra cushion helped my fall or distributed the shock of the fall. Every now and then I still feel a little sore in my abdominal area or bloated. Should I go to the doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013