Feeling back pain and light headed while coughing. Looking for cure

When I cough , I instantly get a head-ache type pain in the back of my head and I get really light headed. I recently had an uncontrollable coughing fit to where I blacked out for a brief moment and started convulsing my wife said. My cough is not bronchial, no phlem or mucus , it feels like my throat is dry and closed off
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
hello, first you shuld go for blood test,x ray. may be you have upper RTI, I CAN ADVICE you medicine if you get infection in your tests. you can use acelofenac plus paracetamol combination for pain,cefpodoxime 200 mg twice a day and cough syrup ambrodil-s thrice a day.