Feeling abdominal pain while doing exercise or climbing on stairs. Any suggestion?

hai my name is raj,i am 32 years old. few years back after a long time I started exercise,after five days i felt a strong lower right abdominal pain .Its gone automatically after few days without doctor help at that time i stopped exercise. I felt the same problem but not so much strong after 2 years,few days back when i was walking on the stairs I felt strong pain even I was not able to walk or sit.I went to the doctor and he gave me pain killers,I checked up a lot of test all were o.k.but still i feel very light pain 24 hours in abdoman. he advised me to do exercise . Please suggest.......still i am facing problem.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012