Feeling a sense of tickling on right ankle. What it could be?

I am not quite sure how to ask this but for the past few weeks I have been feeling a sense of tinkling/ tickling feeling under my skin on my right ankle. It feels like something is rubbing up against it, a fly landing on it or someone lightly touching it to tickle it but nothing is there. What is it? Thanks, Dana
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
what is your age? are you diabetic? if you are diabetic are your sugars under control?
see whether you got damaged your skin at that point or you have the habit of sittinng with your ankle direct in cotact to the ground?
check whether fugal infection is the reason?