Feel unconscious after discomfort in head. All tests normal. Prescribed epton. How long should be taken?

MY WIFE GOT UNCONSCIOUS ON AUG, 2009 AFTER COMPLAINING OF DISCOMFORT IN HEAD. SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR ABOUT 5 MINS. HER BOWEL AND BLADDER WAS UNDER CONTROL. SUCH THING HAPPENED ON AUG 2010. CT SCAN, EEG , THYROID, SUGAR, LIPID PROFILE AND ROUTINE TESTS WERE ALL WITHIN NORMAL LIMITS. ON AUG 2011 SHE FELL FROM MY BIKE AND SUSTAINED HEAD INJURY (CEREBRAL OEDEMA) AND WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR 30 MINS. SHE WAS ADMITTED TO HOSPITAL AND WAS PRESCRIBED EPTOIN 100MG 3 TIMES FOR 6 MONTHS. SOME NEUROLOGISTS SUGGESTED IT FOR 3 YEARS, WHILE OTHERS (RENOWNED) SUGGESTED FOR 6 MONTHS SAYING THE PREVIOUS EPISODES WERE DUE TO STRESS. SUCH THING ALSO HAPPENED DURING HER FATHER S DEATH AND ON THE DAY OF OUR MARRIAGE. SHE REMAINS TENSED WITH OUR DAUGHTER S EDUCATION. SHE IS STILL TAKING EPTOIN. DOES SHE NEED TO TAKE EPTOIN ANY MORE? HER EEG. CT SCAN MRI, MRI ANGIO ARE NORMAL ALL THROUGH.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012