Feel tired, light headed, heavy, appetite loss, ear inflammation winter, feverish, congested. Told sinusitis, allergies after CT scan

We're to start, I always feel tired ,light headed ,but when i it gets wores body feels heavy,don't have clear thoughts loss of appitiet . Sudden changes in weathers . Ear problems in winter time ear in flammation . Sometimes feels like I have a fever . But my body is not hot. Just my ears feel hot and eyes .I think I have allergies to dust. Some times I'm congested sudden feel lightheaded. I've gone to the doctors had a ct scan of my head, they said I had sinusitis , allergies , I've had a case of vertigo. Please help its distroying my life.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013